Texas Drive Park
Texas Drive Park is located between 8th street and 10th street on Texas Drive and offers a variety of recreational activities including:
- New playground (installed in 2021)
- New swing set (installed in 2023)
- Maple Hill Splash Pad (Opened on August 4, 2023)
- Pavilion with picnic tables that can be used for small picnics
- Basketball court
- Soccer field
- Football field
- Paved trail encircling the entire park (3/4 mile) that can be used for walking, running, biking, and rollerblading
- A Day at the Park Mural - Created by artist Ellen VanderMyde
- A Day at the Park was created by artist Ellen VanderMyde for the Texas Drive Park pavilion with support from the Charter Township of Texas. The mural was inspired by the park itself, the local flora and fauna, and the ways the community uses the space for recreation and relaxation. Through vibrant colors and a dynamic composition, the work reflects the many joys beautiful public spaces can offer.
The park is open from sunrise to sunset every day of the year. If you’d like to rent the park for your sports team or an afternoon, please view our rental information.
Please obey all park rules and help us keep it clean by putting all trash in the provided trash cans. Please enjoy your time at the park and play safely!