Maple Hill Splash Pad
Maple Hill Splash Pad Closed for the Season - Will Reopen Memorial Day 2024
Open Daily | 10 AM - 8 PM | Memorial Day Through Labor Day
The Maple Hill Splash Pad is a 2,000 sq. ft. immersive, zero-depth aquatic play area that opened in 2023. The pad features 17 interactive water and spray features with specific elements for children ages 2-5 and ages 6-12. The Maple Hill Splash Pad is accessible for children of all abilities.
- Location: Texas Drive Park
- No entry fees, free to the community!
- Operating Hours: 10 AM - 8 PM from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Maple Hill Splash Pad is not available to rent - it is open to the public
Texas Township assumes no responsibility for injuries. Splash pad is unsupervised. Use at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
Maple Hill Splash Pad may be closed at any time due to weather or maintenance
All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. One adult is required for every six children. Supervising adults may not leave the dry zone perimeter.
Only water is permitted within the splash zone – no other food, beverages, or gum are allowed.
Glass containers are prohibited.
No animals, other than certified service animals, are allowed on the splash pad.
Smoking and vaping are not permitted.
Chairs and strollers are allowed on the dry zone, not in the splash zone.
Proper swim attire is required. Swim pants or swim diapers are required for anyone in diapers. Please dispose of swim diapers appropriately.
Street shoes are not permitted in splash zone, water shoes are recommended.
Amplified sound is not permitted.
All persons using the splash pad must follow directions of township staff.
The following activities are not permitted:
- Running, horseplay, or profanity.
- Outside toys, water balloons, water guns, or recreational equipment.
- Skateboards, skates, rollerblades, scooters, or bicycles.
- Changing diapers on the splash pad.
- Bathing, soaps, detergents, or shampoos.
You can support future improvements by donating to Texas Township Friends of Parks & Trails.